- 1 Zucchini
- 40 g Lettuce
- 30 g Fresh goat cheese
- 5 strand Chives
- 1 tablespoon Pine nuts
- 5 mL Lemon juice
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
- Cut into thin slices lengthwise.
- Lay them on a lightly-oiled baking tray and put under the grill, both sides for 2 minutes.
- Mix the goat cheese with salt, pepper, finely chopped chives, pine nuts, and a dash of olive oil.
- Spread this mixture on each zucchini slice.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Wash and spin the lettuce leaves.
- Season with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- Serve the zucchini and goat cheese roulade with the green salad.
- Make more room for legumes in your plate for invaluable benefits!