- 120 g White rice
- 200 g Pink shrimp, peeled
- 2 Eggs
- 140 g Soybean sprouts
- 0.5 Cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 10 mL cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and dice the cucumber.
- Chop up the garlic.
- Mix together the bean sprouts and cucumber with one tablespoon of vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions. Drain them.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry the chopped garlic and turmeric for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimps, let them colour for 3 minutes stirring thoroughly.
- Add the rice, vanilla seeds, and lime juice.
- Season with salt, pepper.
- Heat for 4 minutes stirring regularly.
- Make a hole, crack the egg directly in the pan and incorporate while stirring.
- Remove from heat, add the coriander, and mix.
- Serve the yellow fried rice with shrimps along with the cucumber and bean sprout salad.
- Yogurt can help you reach your daily calcium intake.