- 100 g Watermelon
- 30 g Feta cheese
- 1 Green onions
- 15 g Fresh mint
- 0.5 Lemon
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 60 g olive bread
- Peel and thinly slice the onion. Remove the flesh of the watermelon and cut it into cubes, together with the feta. Wash and finely chop the mint.
- Mix everything together with the juice of the lemon half, add salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Warm the bun with olive oil in the oven.
- Serve the watermelon and feta salad accompanied with black olive bread.
- Eat slowly. Signals of satiety are only received after 15 to 20 minutes.