- 200 g Watercress
- 1 Onions
- 30 g Gruyere cheese
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 potato
- Sort and wash the watercress.
- Peel and dice the potato and onion.
- Stir-fry the vegetables in a casserole with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add 500 ml of water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Blend the soup.
- Serve the watercress soup sprinkled with grated gruyère.
- Legumes and cereals: the winning duo providing complementary vegetable proteins.