- 1 Carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 Turnip
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Onions
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 orange
- 1 chive
- 100 g Lamb's lettuce
- 1 pinch Cinnamon flakes
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Wash, peel and cut the carrot and onion into rounds; dice the potatoes, turnip, parsnip and sweet potato.
- Put in a saucepan and cover with cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil; lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- In the meantime, wash and dry the lamb’s lettuce.
- Put in a salad bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Zest the orange.
- Wash and chop the spring onions.
- Add the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the chopped spring onion and the orange zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the vegetable purée with orange zest warm, along with lamb’s lettuce salad.
- An idea to complete this dish: a slice of whole grain bread.