- 50 g New potatoes
- 50 g Carrots
- 125 mL (½ cup) Broccoli
- 50 g Snow peas
- 30 g Fennel
- 4 leaf Fresh basil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and rinse the potatoes and the carrots; cut them into cubes.
- Rinse and cut the fennel into strips.
- Put everything in the steamer basket of a pan filled with 3 cm of water.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Separate the broccoli florets, wash the snow peas, and add to the vegetables.
- Continue the steam cooking for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Serve the gemüse Bouquet (vegetable bouquet).
- Fruits and vegetables: at least five a day. They are authentic allies for your health.