- 50 g Lettuce
- 80 g potato
- 1 Carrots
- 0.5 Leek whites
- 0.5 celery stalk
- 1 teaspoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Paprika
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) White wine vinegar
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) cider vinegar
- 10 g Butter
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Vegetable oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Finely slice the carrot, celery and leek and stir-fry them in butter over low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 20 minutes and crush them to obtain a purée.
- When the vegetables are tender, add them to the mash.
- Add the parsley, paprika, cream, white vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Divide into balls the size of a golf ball.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a sauté pan and fry the balls for 10 minutes over high heat.
- In the meantime, prepare the vinaigrette by emulsifying olive oil and apple cider vinegar, and season the salad.
- Serve the vegetable balls along with the green salad.
- No food is forbidden! By itself, no food is good or bad, it is all a question of variety and balance.