- 400 mL Chicken broth
- 1.5 tablespoon short grain rice
- 12 leaf Fresh mint
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 0.5 Lemon
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Yogurt
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon Whole-wheat flour
- Wash and chop the mint.
- Boil the broth with 1 pinch of salt.
- Throw in the rice and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the cucumber, wash the tomato, peel the onion.
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes.
- In a salad bowl season them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with half of the chopped mint.
- Mix and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour in a little water and pour the mixture into the broth.
- Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the mint and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the egg yolk with the yogurt. Mix well.
- Serve the Turkish yogurt soup along with the cucumber salad and the mint tomato.
- Favour whole grain products as they contain more fibres.