- 100 g tuna canned in brine
- 60 g Rye bread
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tomatoes
- 125 mL (½ cup) Almonds
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Wine vinegar
- 20 g Fresh cheese
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Crush the almonds coarsely. Fry in a dry pan until golden. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the tuna, the avocado, the fresh cheese, the almonds and the vinegar. Add salt and pepper. Mix well to obtain a paste.
- Spread generously on a slice of whole-wheat bread and cover with a second slice. Cut in half diagonally to obtain two triangles.
- Cut the tomatoes into rounds. Drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve the tuna and almond sandwich along with the tomato salad.
- Try to avoid adding salt during your meals.