- 200 g trout, smoked
- 120 g Spaghetti
- 150 g snow peas, frozen
- 4 strand Dill
- 10 g Butter
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the spaghetti for 6-7 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water so that they are al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the trout into pieces.
- Chop the dill.
- Defrost the snow peas in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Heat the butter and the oil in a skillet and fry the snow peas for 7-8 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the spaghettis and mix carefully. Add salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the smoked trout and the dill.
- Serve the spaghetti with smoked trout and snow peas.
- Eat slowly. Signals of satiety are only received after 15 to 20 minutes.