- 60 g cheese tortellini
- 50 g Ham
- 1 Carrots
- 0.5 Green peppers
- 0.5 Leek whites
- 5 g Fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Peel the leeks and cut into slices.
- Peel the carrot and cut into rounds.
- In a frying pan stir-fry the vegetables with oil for 5 minutes.
- They should be tender and crunchy.
- Cut the ham into small pieces.
- Chop the basil.
- Gently mix the vegetables with the pasta, then add the ham and cream.
- Add salt and pepper, mix again.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Serve the tortellini salad.
- Make more room for legumes in your plate for invaluable benefits!