- 120 g cheese tortellini
- 200 g Ground beef (5% fat)
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Onions
- 0.5 celery stalk
- 160 g Baby spinach
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 120 mL Crème fraîche half fat
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel and slice the onion and celery thinly.
- Peel the carrot and cut into fine rounds.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the ground beef for 5 minutes by stirring constantly.
- Add the onion, celery, carrot and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently for about 6 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and the tomato sauce, mix and thicken. Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over very low heat.
- Cook the tortellini in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to the package instructions.
- In the meantime, wash and drain the baby spinach.
- In a salad bowl mix them with 1 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
- Drain the tortellini and mix them with the sauce.
- Serve the tortellini Bolognese hot, sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese along with the baby spinach salad.
- A meal is not necessarily made of a single dish. You can add a starter and/or a dessert.