- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 3 strand Parsley
- 3 g Bay leaf
- 40 g Whole-wheat bread
- 10 g Margarine, soft polyunsaturated
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 1 potato
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel the onion and the garlic and chop finely. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Peel the potatoes and cut them in pieces.
- Soften the onion in a pot with 1 knob of margarine.
- Add the garlic, the tomatoes and the potatoes. Mix for 3 minutes.
- Cover with water, add the bay leaf, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the bread in a 1 cm cubes and brown them in a frying pan over a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pour 2 tablespoon of crème fraîche in the soup and add pepper. Mix and decorate with a few leaves of parsley.
- Serve the tomato soup with the croutons.
- Two types of oil you should always have in your kitchen: olive oil and canola oil.