- 100 g salmon fillet
- 1 Tomatoes
- 30 g White rice
- 1 Shallots
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cook the rice as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, wash and finely dice the tomato.
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- Place the salmon fillet on an aluminium foil and add the shallot and tomato. Season with salt and pepper.
- Close tightly the papillote.
- Cook in the oven for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Serve the tomato and shallot steamed salmon along with white rice.
- Consider taking up a physical activity that you enjoy: you will be more willing to stick to it.