- 1 Pizza dough
- 10 Anchovy
- 8 Tomatoes
- 3 Onions
- 160 g aragula lettuce
- 1 pinch Oregano
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Tomato concentrate
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Roll out the dough on a greaseproof paper and pre-bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop the onions. Stir-fry them in a frying pan in two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Peel, deseed and cut the tomatoes into quarters. Sweat them with the onions for 15 minutes over low heat. Add salt and pepper. Cover if necessary.
- Remove the pre-baked pizza crust from the oven. Top with the tomato paste and spread the tomatoes-onions mixture. Sprinkle with oregano. Lay the anchovy fillets in a star shape on top. Add pepper and drizzle it with a little olive oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the edges of the pizza crust are crispy.
- Meanwhile, wash and spin the aragula lettuce. Sprinkle it with a little olive oil, season with salt crystals, pepper and mix.
- Serve the tomato-onion-anchovy pizza along with the aragula salad.
- Remember: don't wait until you are thursty to drink water.