- 100 g Beef steak
- 80 g Green beans
- 1 teaspoon Grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Remove the stalks of the green beans and cook them in a large volume of boiling water for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, salt and pepper the thick steak.
- Cook in a very hot frying pan for about 5 minutes on each side by turning several times.
- Cover with an aluminium foil sheet and set aside.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan.
- Add salt and pepper and beat with the horseradish.
- Add the capers.
- Drain the green beans and pepper.
- Serve the thick steak with the horseradish cream and the green beans.
- If possible, favour seasonal fruits and vegetables.