- 200 g White fish fillet
- 1 potato
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onions
- 0.5 Lemon
- 10 strand Tarragon
- 15 mL Liquid cream half fat
- 7.5 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel the onion, chop it finely and soften it in a pot with a little olive oil.
- Peel the carrots and the potatoes and dice them up finely.
- Mix with the onions.
- Pour in 500 ml of water, boil it, reduce the heat, cover it and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the snipped tarragon and the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix, cover up and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and put in the fish.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve the tarragon soup hot.
- Vary your menus for food balance and different kinds of pleasure.