- 200 g Ground beef (5% fat)
- 140 g frozen celery puree
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 15 mL Milk, 2%
- 1 tablespoon Potato starch
- 10 g Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix a teaspoon of nutmeg with ground meat, season with salt and pepper.
- Gradually add the starch and milk, while kneading.
- Form meatballs by hand and fry them for 2 minutes in hot butter.
- Remove from the heat and bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Prepare the celeriac purée according to the package instructions.
- Serve the meatballs (köttbullars) garnished with the celeriac purée
- Drink as much water as you want to hydrate regularly.