- 2 Zucchini
- 125 g Ground lamb
- 1 Onions
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Pine nuts
- 1 Greek yogurt sheep's milk
- 1 Fennel
- 0.5 Lemon
- 8 g Fresh mint
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cut the top part of the zucchinis. With a spoon, take out the flesh and leave at least 5 mm of skin. Be careful not to pierce it. Chop the flesh.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan. Brown the meat over medium heat while stirring. Add some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove the grease from the pan, wipe with a paper towel. In a tablespoon of oil, brown the onion, the garlic and the chopped zucchini. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat, the pine nut, and 3 spoons of yogurt. Mix 3 minutes.
- Fill the zucchini with the stuffing, close with the tops. Fix it with a toothpick.
- Put the zucchini upright in a steaming basket. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Chop the mint, mix it with the rest of the yogurt and serve it with the warm zucchini.
- Remove the bad parts of the fennel, dice it up thinly with the lemon. Mix in a bowl with some olive oil. Add some salt and pepper.
- Serve the stuffed zucchini with the lemon fennel salad.
- Are you hungry? Are you still hungry? Listen to your body.