- 30 g Ground lamb
- 30 g Ground veal
- 40 g Ground beef
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Green onions
- 3 strand Flat parsley
- 3 strand Coriander leaves
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Breadcrumbs
- 1 balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic clove
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and press the garlic. Wash and snip the parsley and the coriander.
- Brown the meat for 3 minutes in a very hot frying pan with a bit of olive oil. Add the onion, 1 of the garlic cloves and the herbs. Add salt and pepper. Fry for another 2 minutes. Separate the pieces of meat.
- Cut the zucchini in half following the length. Spoon out the flesh.
- Stuff the zucchini with meat, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Put in an oiled dish and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Wash and dice up the tomatoes. Prepare the vinaigrette with some salt and pepper, one teaspoon of vinegar, one tablespoon of olive oil and the rest of the garlic. Mix.
- Serve the stuffed zucchini with the tomato and garlic salad.
- Avoid including several fat foods in the same meal.