- 100 g Snow peas
- 75 g Chicken breast
- 25 g Ham
- 1 chive
- 1 minced garlic
- 3 Soy sauce
- 1 Sesame oil
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 120 g chinese noodles
- 10 mL Rice wine
- Cut the chicken into strips and dice the ham.
- Pour over the chicken 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of rice wine, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and sprinkle with 1 pinch of pepper. Stir and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop the garlic and chives. Rinse the snow peas and cut into pieces.
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain, submerge into cold water. Drain well and sauté with 3 teaspoons of sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok and sauté the chicken breast for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Wipe the wok and heat a little olive oil again. Just before the oil starts to smoke, stir-fry the garlic for 10 seconds then the snow peas and ham for about 1 minute. Add the noodles, the remaining soy sauce and rice wine, pepper, sugar and chives. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Return the chicken and its juices to the noodle mixture. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the stir-fried chicken noodles (chow mein) very hot.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!