- 4 Pork cheeks
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Onions
- 4 leaf Sage
- 1 strand Thyme
- 4 pinch Parsley
- 2 garlic clove
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Olive oil
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Peel the garlic, onion and carrot.
- Wash the zucchini.
- Dice the carrot and zucchini.
- Mince the onion.
- Brown the pork cheeks in a pressure cooker with a little olive oil.
- Add the onion, cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the carrot, zucchini, garlic, and 100 ml of broth, sage, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook for 30 minutes after the first whistle.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Cut the tomatoes in two, place in a baking dish, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Top with chopped parsley.
- Serve the stewed pork cheeks along with the baked tomatoes.
- This is not a starchy dish, so include grain products in your starter or dessert.