- 100 g Beef steak
- 100 g Romaine lettuce
- 15 mL Vinaigrette
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 potato
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin chips. Wash and pat dry.
- Place the chips directly on the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the chips halfway through cooking time.
- Sort, wash and dry the lettuce. Cut the big leaves in two. Drizzle with a vinaigrette and toss just before serving.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the steak and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, to taste (rare or well done). Flip to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes on the other side.
- Add salt, pepper and set aside for a few minutes under aluminium foil before serving.
- Serve the steak along with the chips and romaine lettuce salad.
- Drink as much water as you want to hydrate regularly.