- 400 g Spinach
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 150 mL (⅔ cup) Breadcrumbs
- 400 mL (1 ⅔ cup) Whole-wheat flour
- 2 Eggs
- 20 g Gruyere cheese
- 3 strand Parsley
- 0.5 Lemon
- 20 g Butter
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them lengthwise. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, chopped parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Peel and slice the onions and stir-fry them in melted butter in a frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and the defrosted spinach. Stir for 5 minutes and leave it to cool.
- Beat the eggs and mix with the chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Incorporate in the spinach.
- Gradually add the flour. Mix with your hands if necessary.
- Roll out the dough and cut in pieces of about 3 cm by 0.5 cm.
- Bring a large volume of salted water to a boil . Toss the spätzle in and cook until they come up to the surface.
- Drain and sprinkle with grated gruyère.
- Serve the spinach spätzle along with tomato salad.
- Drink plenty of water during the day: about 8 glasses (2L). You can also choose milk or 100% pure juice (with moderation).