- 350 g Spinach
- 10 filo pastry
- 1 Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 120 g Feta cheese
- 4 strand Parsley
- 4 strand Dill
- 4 Tomatoes
- 30 g Butter
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Finely chop the onion and soften it in a frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Wash the spinach, recut them with a knife, put them in the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, until they reduce and release some water.
- Remove from the heat, add the snipped herbs, the whisked eggs, and the feta broken down into chunks. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix in order to get a uniform stuffing.
- With a pastry brush, oil the bottom of a cake pan.
- Melt the butter in a small pot.
- Put a sheet of pastry on the form. Fold up the edges.
- Pile up 5 sheets of pastry, covering them each with melted butter.
- Spread the stuffing on the whole surface, cover it with 5 other pastry sheets buttered in the same way. Close on the sides.
- Cook for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 °F.
- Peel the tomatoes, cut them in quarters, salt and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Serve the spinach pie with the peeled tomatoes.
- Red meat or white meat? Alternate and vary the two over the week – chicken, turkey, beef, pork...