- 2 Eggs
- 0.25 Smoked sausage
- 15 g Butter
- 20 g Spinach
- 0.5 Tomatoes
- 30 mL Water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 15 mL Vinaigrette
- 60 g Sweet Gem lettuce
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Prepare the dressing in a salad bowl and add the lettuce.
- Blanch the tomato.
- Cut the tomato, the sausage and the spinach into pieces.
- Beat the eggs, add the water and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, pour in the eggs and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the spinach, the chopped garlic, and the sausage and tomato pieces on half of the omelette.
- Fold the omelette over the filling and cook for about 2 more minutes according to your taste.
- Serve the spinach omelette warm along with the Sweet Gem lettuce.
- Two to four servings of dairy products a day: long live variety!