- 200 g Spinach
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 0.5 Lemon
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Paprika
- 2 knob Butter
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Wash the spinach and gently fry in a saucepan with a knob of butter.
- Chop coarsely.
- Cook the hard-boiled egg.
- Peel and crush with a fork.
- Peel, slice and sweat the onion.
- Mix with the egg and the spinach.
- Heat the cream with the lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Butter a small gratin dish and spread the spinach.
- Pour in the cream and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves lengthways.
- Add salt, pepper and roast for 10 minutes under the oven grill.
- Serve the spinach gratin along with roasted tomatoes.
- Legumes and cereals: the winning duo providing complementary vegetable proteins.