- 120 g Spinach
- 80 g Tomato pulp
- 2 Eggs
- 1 knob Butter
- 2 pinch Sugar
- 1 Shallots
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Wash and trim the spinach.
- Cook in salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Wash under cold running water and gently squeeze to extract the excess water.
- Beat the eggs, season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and stir in the spinach.
- Pour into a buttered cake mould and bake for 20 minutes in a water bath.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the shallot and sweat with a little olive oil, in a frying pan for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato pulp, icing sugar and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve the spinach bread with the tomato sauce.
- A slip-up? Make your next meal or the next day’s meals lighter. Also, consider exercising to burn extra calories.