- 40 g Pancetta
- 160 g radicchio lettuce
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 120 g Spaghetti whole wheat
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following the package instructions.
- Rinse and spin the lettuce.
- Season it in a salad bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss and set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the pancetta for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and fry for 1 more minute.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
- Stir for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Beat the egg in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan.
- Remove the frying pan from heat and pour the egg-Parmesan mixture over the pasta.
- Add pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the spaghetti alla carbonara along with the green salad.
- Balance starts with three regular meals a day.