- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 30 mL light sour cream
- 4 Carrots
- 5 strand Dill
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel the carrots, cut them into 3 cm chunks and steam them for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- Pour the sour cream and the snipped dill in the serving bowl.
- Add the warm pasta, add salt and pepper and mix.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the carrots.
- Serve the sour cream and dill tagliatelle with the steamed carrots.
- Drink as much water as you want to hydrate regularly.