- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 150 g Salmon, smoked
- 120 g aragula lettuce
- 1 Shallots
- 10 strand Parsley
- 10 strand Chives
- 10 strand Tarragon
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 30 mL Olive oil
- Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Season with olive oil.
- Peel and thinly slice the shallot.
- Rinse, dry and chop the parsley, chives and estragon.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips.
- Toss the fresh tagliatelle in a large saucepan of salted boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain and keep in a warm place.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the shallot without colouring.
- Add the crème fraîche; when it is warm, add the smoked salmon and the herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a deep plate, top the tagliatelle with the salmon mixture and serve along with aragula lettuce seasoned with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Did you know? Health Canada's Food guide recommends to eat two to four servings of dairy products daily, depending on the age.