- 100 g Shrimps
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 strand coriander
- 2 strand Flat parsley
- 6 leaf Fresh basil
- 4 strand Chives
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Wash the herbs and pull off the leaves.
- Once they are dry, place into a large glass and snip them with scissors.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Wash and halve the tomatoes, place in a baking dish.
- Spread half of the garlic, a few pinches of herbs evenly over the tomatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a little olive oil in a sauté pan, add the shrimps and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining garlic, herbs and stir briskly over the heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve the shrimps with fresh herbs along with tomatoes roasted with garlic.
- Complete this meal by adding a fruit as dessert or raw vegetables as a starter.