- 6 Mussels
- 6 Shrimps
- 1 Carrots
- 0.5 Leek whites
- 30 g Wholegrain rice
- 20 g Butter
- 30 mL White wine
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 1 strand Parsley
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 Great scallops
- Cook the rice for 25-30 minutes in salted water.
- Meanwhile, wash and unbeard the mussels, put them in a saucepan over heat until they have all popped open.
- Remove the shells.
- Peel the carrot, wash the white base of the leek and cut into a fine juliennes.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sweat the vegetables for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the scallops and leave on the heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the mussels and peeled scallops and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, the cream, season with salt, pepper and continue cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
- Serve the seafood ramekin along with the wholegrain rice.
- Wash carefully all fruits and vegetables and try to use the skin if possible. It contains fibres.