- 100 g Pumpkin
- 50 g Lettuce
- 1 Carrots
- 1 spring onion
- 15 mL Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel and chop the garlic and the onion.
- Peel and dice the pumpkin.
- Wash, scrub and grate the carrot.
- Make the salad: wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- In a salad bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the lettuce, mix and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat and brown the onion and garlic while stirring.
- Add the pumpkin, carrot and soy sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, until the pumpkin is tender.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the sautéed pumpkin along with lettuce salad.
- Yogurt can help you reach your daily calcium intake.