- 100 g Ground lamb
- 2 poivrade artichoke
- 2 Onions
- 0.25 Cucumber
- 1 teaspoon Tomato concentrate
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 400 mL Water
- 1 knob Butter
- 5 leaf Fresh mint
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Sweat the artichokes with the butter for 10 minutes in a casserole.
- Once warm, cut the heart level petals and cut into slices.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, stir-fry the onions with the meat and add salt, pepper.
- Add the artichokes, 400 ml of water and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in the tomato paste and leave over heat for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the cucumber, cut into thin slices, add salt and let drain for 10 minutes.
- Mix the cucumber with the yogurt and snipped mint.
- Serve the sautéed lamb and artichoke along with the mint scented yogurt cucumber salad.
- Use herbs and spices rather than adding to much salt for seasoning.