- 1 Pizza dough
- 250 mL Tomatocoulis
- 240 g aragula lettuce
- 120 g Salmon, smoked
- 120 g Mozzarella cheese
- 8 Olives
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 5 mL Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Roll out the dough on the dripping-pan lined with waxed paper.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the base.
- Arrange the salmon slices.
- Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scatter over the oregano and olives.
- Top with the mozzarella cut into medium slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes checking occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare the aragula lettuce and season with olive oil, lemon juice.
- Serve the salmon, mozzarella and capers pizza along with the aragula salad.
- Avoid including several fat foods in the same meal.