- 250 g Pizza dough
- 400 g Salmon, smoked
- 300 g tomato sauce
- 200 g aragula lettuce
- 120 g Mozzarella cheese
- 10 Olives
- 0.5 Lemon
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475 °F.
- Lay the dough on an oiled and floured baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the bottom.
- Arrange the mozzarella slices over the sauce.
- Top with the salmon slices.
- Pour over the lemon juice.
- Decorate with lemon slices, black olives.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and spin the lettuce. Drizzle with the olive oil, add salt, pepper and mix.
- Serve the salmon, tomato, cheese and olives pizza hot, along with the aragula salad .
- Make more room for legumes in your plate for invaluable benefits!