- 100 g salmon fillet
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 30 mL Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cook the potatoes in water for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, thinly slice the fennel.
- Drizzle with the juice of half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix well. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in the centre of an aluminium foil.
- Add the dill, the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cook in the oven for 8 minutes
- In the meantime, crush the potatoes with a fork and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper and reheat.
- Serve the salmon steak with dill along with fennel salad.
- Drink plenty of water during the day: about 8 glasses (2L). You can also choose milk or 100% pure juice (with moderation).