- 100 g salmon fillet
- 1 Eggs
- 30 g Butter
- 10 Green asparagus
- 15 mL Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Steam the asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan and poach the salmon.
- In a small saucepan, beat the egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Heat in a bain-marie while whisking without interruption.
- When the mixture is creamy, gradually add the butter while whisking.
- Add salt, pepper and the lemon juice.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and sprinkle the asparagus with pepper.
- Serve the salmon in Hollandaise sauce along with green asparagus.
- Remember: don't wait until you are thursty to drink water.