- 2 Eggs
- 80 g Salmon, smoked
- 50 g frozen spinach
- 10 g Butter
- 20 g grated gruyère cheese
- 100 g curled salad
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL Canola oil
- 5 mL Wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash and spin the curly lettuce salad.
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a salad bowl and add the curly lettuce.
- Heat the chopped spinach in a saucepan as indicated.
- Cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
- Beat the eggs.
- Stir in the spinach, add salt and pepper.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil in the frying pan, pour in the eggs with spinach and add the smoked salmon.
- Cook the omelette and sprinkle with gruyère cheese.
- Fold the omelette in three like a wallet and remove from the heat.
- Serve the salmon and spinach omelette roulade along with the curly lettuce salad.
- A healthy cooking habit: measure the oil using a tablespoon.