- 2 Turnip
- 2 Leek whites
- 1 Carrots
- 3 potato
- 100 g Bacon slices
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 1 bouquet garni
- 75 mL (5 tablespoon) red wine
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel and finely dice the potatoes, carrot and turnips.
- Wash the leeks and cut into rounds. Soften in a large saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Add the other vegetables and the bacon. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add wine and water to cover. Season with pepper and add the bouquet garni.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out the bouquet garni and the bacon.
- Add the light cream and blend the soup.
- Serve the rustic soup along with the bacon slice.
- Drink plenty of water during the day: about 8 glasses (2L). You can also choose milk or 100% pure juice (with moderation).