- 2 Lamb cutlets
- 1 Tomatoes
- 10 Hazelnuts
- 1 Green chilli
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL Wine vinegar
- 2 pinch Fleur de sel
- 1 potato
- 1 garlic clove
- Wash the potatoes, cut in 2 and cook in salted water for 15-20 minutes.
- Grill the hazelnuts and cored chilli pepper in the oven for some seconds. Check.
- In the meantime, peel the tomato, remove the seeds and excess water. Peel the garlic.
- Blend the tomato, garlic, hazelnuts, chilli and a dash of olive oil with 2 pinches of fleur de sel.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and beat with a fork while adding the oil in a thin stream. The sauce has to achieve a thick consistency, like a mayonnaise.
- Fry the chop for 4-5 minutes on each side, season with salt.
- Using a fork, mash the potato, with its skin, add a lug of olive oil.
- Serve the Romero lamb chop along with mashed potato and the sauce served on the side.
- You should favour certain food groups and reduce your consumption of others.