- 1 apple
- 0.5 Zucchini
- 1 Tomatoes
- 0.5 Turnip
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 branch Rosemary
- 30 g Feta cheese
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes of the same size.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Add the garlic and rosemary and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and mix with your hands.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve the roasted vegetables hot sprinkled with shredded feta.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!