- 60 g White rice
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Leek whites
- 1 Green onions
- 20 g Gruyere cheese
- 10 g Thyme
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tomato concentrate
- Peel and finely slice the onion. Peel and cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Melt the onion in a sauté pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the tomato and thyme. Season with salt, pepper.
- Dilute the tomato concentrate in a little water and pour into the pan.
- Cover with water and cook for about 20 minutes while checking from time to time. Add water if necessary.
- Wash and cut the leek into thin circles. Brown in a frying pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Lower the heat, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the rice with tomato along with grated gruyère and melted leek.
- Favour whole grain products as they contain more fibres.