- 200 g Radish leaves
- 1 potato
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Vegetable bouillon, cubes
- 40 g grated gruyère cheese
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Pick through and wash the radish leaves.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, onion, and cut them into pieces.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- In a casserole, sweat the onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes while stirring.
- Dissolve the vegetable bouillon cube in 500 ml of hot water.
- Pour it into the casserole, add salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and cook for 15 minutes. Mix.
- Serve the radish soup with grated gruyère cheese.
- A meal combining varied foods is the first step towards balance!