- 200 g Rabbit
- 80 g Green olive
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 strand Rosemary
- 150 g Button mushroom
- 160 g Frozen green peas
- 100 mL White wine
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cut the rabbit into small pieces.
- Fry the rabbit for 5 minutes in oil, in a casserole. Add salt and pepper.
- Chop the onion and the garlic and fry in the casserole.
- Add the capers, the olives and the white wine and reduce the sauce while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Place the rosemary on top, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut into slices and add to the casserole.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Cook the peas in salted water for about 10 minutes (check packaging for cooking time).
- Serve the rabbit with olives and capers along with peas.
- With a dairy product and a fruit, your meal will end on a great note.