- 0.25 Celeriac
- 0.5 apple
- 150 mL dry white wine
- 5 g Butter
- 1 strand Thyme
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 8 garlic clove
- 1 rabbit leg
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a sauté pan and brown the peeled garlic cloves over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Fry the rabbit in the sauté pan turning.
- Season with salt, pepper, add the wine and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the garlic back, add the thyme, cover and cook for 20 minutes, turning the rabbit leg halfway through cooking time.
- In the meantime, peel the celeriac and apple, cut into pieces and cook for 20 minutes in salted water.
- Crush the celeriac and apple with a fork and mix with the butter.
- Serve the garlic rabbit along with celeriac purée.
- This is not a starchy dish, so be sure to include grain products in your other meals of the day.