- 650 g Rabbit
- 4 Tomatoes
- 350 g Green peas
- 300 g Green onions
- 10 g Butter
- 6 g Bay leaf
- 10 g Cinnamon flakes
- 4 Cloves, dried
- 20 g Rosemary
- 4 Wine vinegar
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 60 mL red wine
- Pour the vinegar and bay leaves in a dish and roll the rabbit in the marinade for about ten seconds.
- Heat oil in a casserole and brown the rabbit cut in pieces.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into cubes, removing the seeds and water and then put into the casserole with the spices and wine, add salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, brown the onions in a frying pan with a little oil, cook for 15 minutes and then add into the casserole 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, put the frozen peas in salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain, stir in a knob of butter and blend until a smooth purée is obtained. Pepper.
- Serve the rabbit stew along with the mashed peas.
- Drink as much water as you want to hydrate regularly.