- 800 g Rabbit
- 500 g tomatoes, chopped
- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 1 Carrots
- 1 spring onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 180 mL White wine
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Peel and finely chop the onion, the carrot and the celery.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pressure cooker.
- Fry the finely chopped vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add the pieces of rabbit, add some salt and pepper.
- Brown them well for 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and the tomatoes.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook for another 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and add a tablespoon of butter.
- Correct the seasoning of the rabbit.
- Serve the rabbit casserole with the tagliatelle.
- Yogurt can help you reach your daily calcium intake.