- 2 Eggs
- 100 g Salmon, smoked
- 60 g aragula lettuce
- 1 Shallots
- 5 mL Soy sauce
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 10 mL Sesame oil
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- Rinse and spin the aragula leaves.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry the shallot for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs.
- Pour into the frying pan and line the bottom tilting the pan.
- Leave to cook for 2 to 3 minutes and slide on a large plate.
- Place the smoked salmon on top, wrap it like a pancake.
- Serve the quick omelette wrap along with the soy sauce and the aragula salad.
- This is not a starchy dish, so include grain products in your starter or dessert.